It’s been three days. I am waiting for the technician to come and fix the ‘’jax’’ in my room that will get me on the “Ethernet”. Hmm. So what has been going on? I moved from the hotel in
Anyway I walk out of there and find myself in Wendy’s J after Wendy’s I had back to my room & it starts to rain L….rain….RAIN! humid hot muggy rain. Ok. Get back to my room, “chill” a lil, then head of the Walmart with other international students. Get on the bus and everyone congregates together according to where they are from…a Dutch guy comes & sits next to me….and he has the most hilarious *just thought of the Chinese woman from Big Bro this year* sense of humor…or as some would say he is classic, quality or simply a legend. Yeh so he my “buddy” now. Got to Walmart…HUGE! Tesco aint NOTHING! Got a tonne load of stuff, nah am lying , just bed stuff, lil bit of food & ”school supplies”. Second shout out to the super woman behind the till that bagged all my stuff…amazing! Ok so shopping done. I thought the bus leaves at 5.45 to head back to campus…at 6.10 I find out that the bus aint coming till 6.45…hmm here comes the third shout out…MASSIVE shout out to the superwoman who cut, layered and straightened my hair in 20mins J yes Walmart has a hairdresser, would have got my nails done if I had more time lol!
Shout out to my flat mates!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shout out to the American soldier I met on Saturday!!!!!!!!!
Shout out to the American who had to be stereotypical in the club & entertain the British lads and lasses by given a “Step Up” style dance :P, see facebook for pictures
Shout out to the guy who had to fix my internet but instead wanted me to say “Harry Potter has arrived at Hogwarts”
Shout out to the South Quad crew & all those who love my accents J
Shout out to the manufacturers of the USC clothing line *that will be modelled by yours truly very soon* for making shorts that says “Cocks” on the back…*short for GameCocks, the name of the Uni’s American football team- first game next Thursday J*
Massive shout out to the sporting facilities in the States, that have a gym that uses your finger prints to check that you’re a student & not have to pay $500 a month for membership in the beautifulest gym I have ever seen *would have taken pictures but did not want to look like a nob*
Shout out to the Olympic size indoor pool & resort size outdoor pool & volleyball area J..gona use that tomorrow
(gona try & include the important stuff on this thing)
Love u
AMF
1 comment:
"First shout out goes to the guy who was sitting in the outlet on his ‘cell’ & I asked if there was anyone around serving food and he said he thinks so, to go on to ask where am I from, I respond London & he says and I quote “I like that”…lol, just think of how Chingy would say it :P I know I have issues."
HAHAHAHAHA! boy better be careful otherwise they'll get in serious trouble with us Londoners looking out for u!
for.real.
LOVE u
x
x
Post a Comment